Saturday, April 11, 2009

Chapter 1


Loft 2:30 p.m 

I typed up my report for school. It was on the book "Pride and Prejudice". It was okay. I guess. It was about a couple that wanted to be together but couldn't be. I think. I was thinking it over. When my puppy licked my ankle which made me freak. I giggled when I realized it was her. I typed the last words for my report. "This book was worth reading it was full of love and of course hate." I lied. I got up and prepared a simple lunch of Pb&J. Appetizing. After eating it I picked up my purse and freakishly old louis that was my grandmas and that I kept in tip top shape. I popped a piece of gum in my mouth and headed out the door.I was going to go to the so called "Movie Theatre". With my so called "Friends". "Bye" I called as I walked out the door even though no one heard my goodbye.  

No comments:

Post a Comment