Sunday, April 26, 2009

Chapter 4

Living room 6:30 a.m 

I sat and listened to my mother talking it was hard. My mascara was streaming down my face. It was bad enough that I had to stay in Greece for 3 more months no matter what. My Father had died. It wasn't exactly death naturally either. It was murder. I acted as if I was shocked. It was likely that he was murdered cause he was a tax collector. He had to close many peoples shops and he wasn't one of  the nicest ones either. He was still a family man. But murder? Really you'd rather kill someone than pay your stupid taxes. Poor you. After I got of the phone with my mom. I got into shorts and a tank and ran out the door grabbing my Ipod  on my way out. 


8:00 am Busy streets of greece

I sat down on a bench and  glupped don the water I had just bought from a small market. I could here the waves crash against the rocks. I felt peace ful for the first time in quite a while. I thought peaceful thoughts until thoughts of father's dead body. Which almost made me scream. I picked up the blueberry muffin that I was eating and finished the last bite and disposed of the water bottle. I was full of energy and it felt nice. I ram 3 more miles in addition to the 7 I had just run making 10. When I returned home I laid down and had a horrible dream. 


donnet dumas Photo #169205

1 comment: